Turn up the VOLUME at our Virtual Online Learning Ultimate Mega Events
Get info on our latest VOLUME events on our Blog – Click here for all VOLUME 2022 posts!
We’ve had so much fun bringing the scrapbook convention to you – we’ve scheduled even more events! We hope you’ll join us, either LIVE during the event, or later! All the videos will be archived and available following their LIVE broadcast times!
JOIN the Facebook group for FREE, here’s a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/volume.glse/
Join us in 2022:
February 18 & 19 – “Babies, Birthdays and Love”
June 3 & 4 – “Summer Splash”
August 26 & 27– “Flipping for Fall”
November 18 & 19– “Jolly Holiday” (Pre Black Friday)
|What is VOLUME? It’s a 2 day event of video presentations from our participating vendors hosted in a Facebook group. Some video presentations will be demos, some tours, learn some techniques, learn helpful tips, learn about new products throughout the day! PLUS great show specials for online shopping with our vendors! The schedule for each VOLUME event will be published in the group approximately a week before the event!|
You’d like to join us for VOLUME? Here’s how:
- JOIN the group for FREE, here’s a link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/volume.glse/ Most member requests are auto approved if you’ve had a Facebook account for over a year and answer both membership questions. Otherwise, we check the group periodically and approve members who don’t meet the criteria for automatic approval! Posts are moderated to ensure that they are relevant, and to direct single vendor issues directly to the vendor (rather than to the group)
- TOPICS: Once you are in the group you can use the topic feature to find all posts relevant to a particular event. The topics will be named for each event.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Also, either across the top on mobile devices, or to the side on your computer, look for “Announcements”, that’s where we’ll categorize important information from us for you to refer back to! We also have a helpful video linked there to help you navigate the Facebook Group for the event! Each event gets it’s own announcement – with the most current event being pinned to the top of the group – but you can still find the Announcements with all the links for past events by going to Announcements and scrolling back!
- CRAFT ALONG KITS: We’ll publish a blog post with a list of the vendors who are making “Craft-Along” kits available about 3 weeks before each event so that you have a chance to order and Craft Along with those vendors! If it turns out that their scheduled LIVE time doesn’t work for you – NO WORRIES! We archive all the videos so you’ll be able to watch and Craft Along at your convenience!
- SORT POSTS: Scroll down a bit on the Facebook Group, and look for where the posts start. Just before the first post (after the latest announcement) you’ll see either “New Activity” or “Recent Posts”. You’ll have an opportunity to change the “sort” of your posts. For the event, we recommend you sort by “Recent Posts” so that you’ll see each new thing as it posts. New Activity sorts every post that someone comments on to the top, and can bump down new posts.
- VIDEOS: If you are enjoying our event from a laptop or computer – look under the cover photo and click “Media” and then “Videos” and the LIVE videos will all appear there as they begin. You may have to refresh at the start time for the new video to appear.
- NOTIFICATIONS: On a computer at the top of the page next to “Joined”, or on a mobile device, touch the three dots in the top right corner and select “Notification Settings”. Set your notifications to “All Posts” for the duration of the event, so that you get notified as new videos are started on the page! You can always switch it back to Highlights after the event; but for the event dates, we recommend you set your notifications to ALL POSTS!
- INVITE MEMBERS: Use the Invite Members link to invite your crafty friends to join us for the weekend! We are not bound by distance for this event, your friend across the country can join us just as easily as your next door neighbor!
- TUNE IN: On the event dates, tune in at 9am, and GLSE will be your first LIVE video of the day! We’ll welcome you to the event, and give some short instructions, and then at each appointed time throughout the day a new video from a new vendor will start! Don’t worry if you need to use the bathroom, or go make lunch, or take the dog for a walk, or help a kid with something – all of the videos will be archived, and available for later viewing after their scheduled time!
Want to see which vendors are participating? Check our blog – the list of vendors for each event will be published approximately 3 weeks before the event! We will post in the group the video presentation schedule plus a list of our prize sponsors approximately one week before the event, and finally two days before the event we’ll post the show specials that will be offered by our vendors. I hope you are ready for two days full of fun, laughs, learning, and some great deals on scrapbooking supplies!! To get details on our next event, Click here for all VOLUME 2021 posts! VOLUME 2022 posts will begin in January 2022!