The 2015 Great Lakes Mega Meet is over for another year… but what a great year it was!
- To the customers who came out in droves, and brought their friends, and shopped and took classes, and cropped!
- To the vendors who set up beautiful booth displays; bringing classic scrapbook supplies as well as new and innovative paper crafting techniques, other memory crafts, and more!
- To our sponsors who donated generously to the Goody Bags distributed at both the Round Robin and the Friday Crop Party. Also to all the sponsors who donated door prizes and crop prizes – your donations add an element of fun and excitement to the weekend!
- To the staff of the Suburban Collection Showplace and ArtCraft Display who work with us every year to deliver a smooth-running event.
- To the GLSE Staff – who work long and hard throughout the weekend to help make the customer and vendor experience the best that it can be.
Here is a recap of some of the weekends biggest winners:
Provocraft/Cricut donated 4 Cricut Explore Air machines to the Great Lakes Mega Meet – and we were pleased to give one away each day as the Daily Grand Prize (The 4th was given away at the Crop Party)! Our winners above are Thursday – Julie K. from Niles, MI; Friday – Lonita Barron from Lexington, KY; Saturday – Judy K from Troy, MI! Congratulations to all of these ladies!
Our Croppers didn’t disappoint this year; with fabulous entries into the Table Decorating Contest! First and Second Place are awarded a prize package which is an assortment of prizes from our generous vendors! This years winners were: First Place Table Decorating Contest Winners – Cropping Marvels – Arlene M., Cathy C., Shirley J., and Carol W. – all from Chesterfield, MI; Second Place Table Decorating Contest Winners – Minnie Ears of Scrapbooking – Sonha R. from Rockwood, MI, Nikki H and Cindy H. from Cookeville, TN; and finally – our Crop Grand Prize Winner – Micki F. from Mattawan, MI!
Be sure to make plans to join us for the Great Lakes Mega Meet for many years to come!